Listed in Alphabetical Order
- American Hydrotherm Division of Patterson Process Equip. Co
- First Thermal Heaters
- Gencor Industries, Inc.
- Heatec Incorporated
- Intec Thermal Energy
- Meeker Equipment
- Performance Heating LLC
- Sigma Thermal
- Vapor Power International LLC
- Volcanic Heater Inc
- Wechsler Technologies and Engineering
Note: Manufacturers of hot-oil heaters in these lists are not ranked in any order of preference, capability, or merit. They are all thermal fluid heater manufacturers that Paratherm Engineers have worked with and found to produce capable and excellent machinery.
- The Energy Choice: Fired or Electric Heater? Process Heating Magazine (May Require Registration)
- Thermal Oil vs. Steam
- California Hospitals Replace Steam With Hot Oil
New stocking and shipping locations mean customers get the products they require quickly. And Paratherm’s commitment to applications and system support means they get the answers they need even more quickly. Paratherm has been developing new heat transfer fluid products since 1988—products that continue to improve the efficiency of thermal processing applications and product quality. Paratherm customers have learned to count on the safety and reliability of these safe, non-toxic, non-fouling fluids.