HEAT TRANSFER FLUIDS
Heat Transfer Fluids, Fluid Analysis, and Hot-Oil Application Troubleshooting
High and Low Temp Fluids • System Cleaning Liquids • Fast Delivery • System Services
Paratherm service specialists and engineers evaluate, understand, and improve hot-oil systems, heat transfer fluids, and processes. Get fast response to your technical inquires, get emergency delivery, get system and fluid monitoring, and process troubleshooting—get the help you need to keep your process running smoothly, and earning its keep.
FOR FAST SHIPMENT, CALL PARATHERM -- (800) 222-3611
We are committed to helping our customers keep their applications up and running, and to extending the life of their equipment.
For customer convenience, and fast delivery for emergencies, Paratherm supplies heat transfer fluid in the following locations*:
North America Stocking Warehouses
International Warehouses & Distribution
West Conshohocken, PA (HQ)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)
Little Rock, AR
For details and contact information on international locations, visit our International Page directory of distributors.
*Note: Not all products are stocked at all times in all locations. Call Paratherm HQ for current availability.
Application Support, Fluid Analysis, and Hot-Oil Process Troubleshooting
Fluid selection for Low- to High-Temperature Conditions • Fast Delivery from Multiple Warehouse Locations • System Cleaning Liquids and Additives for Varying Circumstances
Paratherm Customers—hot-oil-system operators in the process industries, in asphalt batch plants, in industrial laundries—know about the five North American warehouse locations, the fast routine deliveries, and even faster urgent deliveries. But they also highly value the in-depth application support, the process troubleshooting, the fluid maintenance and fluid analysis programs that can keep their equipment running in top condition, and keep it running longer.
Paratherm services include:
- Fluid Analysis—the condition of your fluid says lots about your system, too.
- Fluid Maintenance—a consistent approach helps avoid surprises.
- Troubleshooting—can focus on your fluid, system, or process....usually all three.
- Consulting—designing a system? Adding components? We can help.
- Training—1/2-day to full-day safety and operations seminars, custom fit for your needs.
Paratherm engineers are on call to help you solve problems—or prevent them—through a combination of expertise, experience, and attentive communication. Paratherm knows systems, not just fluids, with nearly 25-years of experience troubleshooting the indirect heating applications in your industry. Technical assistance, to keep your system up and your production running, regardless of what fluid you run.
Call toll-free 800-222-3611 for immediate assistance, fast shipping, or product quotations.
Or use the Quotes/Inquiries form on the right of this page.
We’re a team of service-oriented people with a variety of training, skills, and experience.
Our sales engineers can help you select the appropriate heat transfer fluid for your temperature control application, or select the cleaner and procedure to properly clean a fouled system. If your circumstances don’t match up with our offerings, we’ll suggest competitors that have the stuff you need.
Paratherm’s Technical Services section can help troubleshoot an ailing process, or design fluid and system maintenance programs to prevent problems from arising in the first place.
Customer service and logistics at Paratherm are as important to our customers, and to us, as any other facet of the business. We recognized over twenty years ago that many heat transfer fluid applications had the potential to cause bottlenecks in critical manufacturing processes; processes that, when interrupted by unplanned downtime, could cost thousands of dollars per hour in production losses, and additional problems with idled resources and downline productivity.
So we made it our mission to help our customers keep their applications up and running, and to extend the life of their equipment.
- We streamlined our shipment and delivery process—the entire logistics flow.
- We keep all our fluid in ready stock, and we added several convenient stocking points around North America.
- When we get an order (and if we’re controlling the freight carrier) we ship it the same day if we receive the order by noon.
- We take emergency calls evenings and weekends, and have logistics set up to ship fluids for these expedited circumstances, in the event of an emergency or urgent need. We’ll also provide technical assistance by telephone on this basis.
So, that’s who we are. A team of qualified individuals, working to…
- Get product to you as fast as possible. Faster if necessary.
- Keep your process running smoothly, through consistent attention, fluid analysis, and fluid and system maintenance.
Here’s an up-to-date listing of Paratherm’s Team:
George Schreiber, General Manager Roger Fuhr, Operations Manager
Sales and Tech Support:
Jim Oetinger, Director of Technology Greg Jerdan, Sales Operations Ryan Ritz, Sales Engineer Gabe Melo, Latin America Business Development Manager Jim Walzer, Sales Engineer Mike DiGiacomo, Sales Engineer Steve Beward, Sales Engineer Anne Grabowski, Sales and Customer Service Coordinator Terry Gonzalez, Laboratory Technician
Customer Service and Logistics:
Esther Robertson, Office Manager Betty Ouadah, Customer Service and Logistics Wilmer Johnson, Warehouse and Shipping
Andy Andrews, Marketing Manager Gabriella Giammarco, Marketing Assistant Cheryl Nolan, Customer Communications
Get Hot-Oil System Advice!!!
- Hot-Oil System User's Guide
- Journal Articles on Preventing Equipment Downtime
- Fluid/System Troubleshooting
- The Tipsheet...
With your email address:
Free Fluid Analysis: Click Here for More Info…
Fluid Analysis Kit