321Manufacturers of Electric Temperature Control Units
Listed in Alphabetical Order
- Advantage Engineering — Oil Units
- AEC, Inc. — Oil Units
- Budzar Industries, Inc. — Hot Oil Units
- Chromalox Heat Transfer Systems
- Delta T Systems — Oil Units
- HEAT — Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
- Milacron Manufacturing Technologies — The Heat Transfer Series
- QPCS Hot Oil Circulating Temperature Control Units
- Sigma Thermal
- Thermal Care Inc. — Hot Oil Temperature Controllers
Europe & Asia Manufacturers
- AB & Co – TT Boilers
- Matsui — Mold Temperature Controllers
- Shini — Portable Hot Oil Units
- Tool-Temp — (Switzerland) Oil TCUs
Note: Manufacturers in these lists are not ranked in any order of preference, capability, or merit. They are all thermal fluid heater manufacturers that Paratherm Engineers have worked with and found to produce capable and excellent machinery.
The Energy Choice: Fired or Electric Heater? Process Heating Magazine
Thermal Oil vs. Steam
California Hospitals Replace Steam With Hot Oil
Paratherm has been developing new heat transfer fluid products since 1988—products that continue to improve the efficiency of thermal processing applications and product quality . Paratherm customers have learned to count on the safety and reliability of these safe, non-toxic, non-fouling fluids.
New stocking and shipping locations mean customers get the products they require quickly. And Paratherm’s commitment to applications and system support means they get the answers they need even more quickly.