We’re a team of service-oriented people with a variety of training, skills, and experience.
Our sales engineers can help you select the appropriate heat transfer fluid for your temperature control application, or select the cleaner and procedure to properly clean a fouled system. If your circumstances don’t match up with our offerings, we’ll suggest competitors that have the stuff you need.
Paratherm’s Technical Services section can help troubleshoot an ailing process, or design fluid and system maintenance programs to prevent problems from arising in the first place.
Customer service and logistics at Paratherm are as important to our customers, and to us, as any other facet of the business. We recognized over twenty years ago that many heat transfer fluid applications had the potential to cause bottlenecks in critical manufacturing processes; processes that, when interrupted by unplanned downtime, could cost thousands of dollars per hour in production losses, and additional problems with idled resources and downline productivity.
So we made it our mission to help our customers keep their applications up and running, and to extend the life of their equipment.
- We streamlined our shipment and delivery process—the entire logistics flow.
- We keep all our fluid in ready stock, and we added several convenient stocking points around North America.
- When we get an order (and if we’re controlling the freight carrier) we ship it the same day if we receive the order by noon.
- We take emergency calls evenings and weekends, and have logistics set up to ship fluids for these expedited circumstances, in the event of an emergency or urgent need. We’ll also provide technical assistance by telephone on this basis.
So, that’s who we are. A team of qualified individuals, working to…
- Get product to you as fast as possible. Faster if necessary.
- Keep your process running smoothly, through consistent attention, fluid analysis, and fluid and system maintenance.
Here’s an up-to-date listing of Paratherm’s Team:
Ed Delate, Business Director
Greg Jerdan, Operations & Sales Support
Ryan Ritz, Global Director of Technology
John Anderson, Business Development Sales – Chemical and Western Region
Dyron Liverman, Sales Engineer – Oil & Gas
Dave Ehrhardt, Business Development Sales – Food Industry Specialist
Steve Beward, Sales Engineer — Eastern Region
In December 2012 Paratherm was acquired by, and became a division of, The Lubrizol Corporation