- Troubleshooting Heat Transfer Systems: Chemical Engineering Magazine, December 2011
- Fluid Analysis as a Maintenance Tool: With 1-Minute Video
- CHE.com Cover Story: Maintaining Heat Transfer Fluid Systems
- The Energy Choice: Electric or Fuel
- How to Build a Reliable, Practically Leak-Free Thermal Fluid System
- Little Leaks Can Cause Big Problems
- Preventing Fires in Thermal Oil Heat-Transfer Systems
- Don’t Overlook Mineral Oils
- Avoid Thermal Degradation Problems
- The Pulse of the Biodiesel Industry
Subscribe to our Newsletter!!!
Learn more about Paratherm with our email series covering useful resources, products, services, and expertise. Sign up here. That will kick off an autoresponder series.
Looking for a 650ºF Synthetic/Aromatic Heat Transfer Fluid? Click on the Paratherm HR beaker…
Paratherm HR Heat Transfer Fluid
July 24, 2012
Paratherm Corporation’s new website at Paratherm.com provides deep and detailed information on heat transfer fluids, and their safety, operation, and system maintenance, without requiring registration.
February 15, 2012
Heat transfer fluid properties vs. temperature on the web. In an online form, choose among available Paratherm Heat Transfer fluids, pick Fahrenheit or Centigrade and a degree increment, and the Paracalc™ software will instantly generate a spreadsheet